Monday, October 7, 2013

About Us

FAB Diva Blog – Is Co-Hosted by us (Zinnia and Suchitra ) . We thought it’s time that our visitors and followers know a bit about us. Hence we came up with this “About Us” section J



ZINNIA MUKHERJEE (THE FOUNDER, ADMIN , HOST & CONTRIBUTOR):


                          Hey friends ,I founded this blog last year but not until Suchitra and I joined hands that this blog got Renewed and Revived with a new name FAB Diva Blog. We will try to cater to all sorts of interesting genres in this blog.
Now a bit about myself. I’m a beauty author. I can proudly say that  I love what I do. I am a free lance and I hate 9 to 5 jobs or someone bossing over my head. It makes me suffocated. When I am suffocated , I just leave everything and start to run. If I am happy my smile can light up a whole room but to be happy this flower (Zinnia means a flower) needs to breathe in the oxygen of freedom. I am a finance major post graduate and have had 2 scholarships in life till now :-P . Yeh I guess I’ve been a good student. Am a single kid of my parents and I love animals. I have oily and sensitive skin so I don’t product switch much. That’s why I prefer to stick to DIYs and clinical medicines for skincare mostly. That’s another reason why Suchitra will be doing the review section in majority. I am a movie addict-Horror,Scifi,Novel based,Aliens,Comedy Romance,Thriller,Animated- I love all. Titanic and Life of Pi are my top 2 favs of all time. Others include Man Of Steel, Resident Evil, Twilight,Etc.  If I get time , I’d like to eat up 4-5 movies a day rather than go out and party. I love to cook, and am great at it! I shed off my extras with free style dancing to music. I don’t wanna be a size zero. I prefer to stay sexy and curvy ;-) .I hate compromising on  inferior stuff. Personality is way more important to me and looks are secondary , though it is important. I do socialize but mostly online.. In real life I prefer to be a complete loner. My mommy first introduced me to the world of makeup and skincare. My Mom has been a great support to me all through my life and I love her immensely. She even squeezes my cheeks saying they are so soft :-P . I am not a makeup junkie though I know I can pull off different makeup looks very easily. It’s all about creativity I guess!  
I prefer simple but different life, something that is unique. I love to live free. My thinking and beliefs are different from others and I get criticized too for my choices in life. But I give a SHIT to that. :-P . 
Coming to my choice of Mr. Perfect –I am a perfectionist and Religion is of least significance to me as long as my chosen set of priorities for a guy is met. If a guy is not good enough for me, he cannot meet those priorities. Last but not the least ..I simply HATE CHEATERS.  I believe if a guy can cheat once, he can cheat again!
Well words are not enough to tell you everything about a person but I guess that’s all about me for now ! J



SUCHITRA JAYAKUMAR (THE HOST AND CONTRIBUTOR):


                     Hello everyone! I feel immense pleasure to introduce myself to you guys. I am an ordinary, fun loving and crazy enough yet hold all traditional and moral values type of girl who lives in Coimbatore (TN). I have finished my Bachelors of Technology and was working for a bank in insurance sector. Later I discovered that I want something more in my life, than just what I had and I realized I want fun. We are too orthodox and I can’t just go out roaming around with friends all the time. So then, I got this idea of writing and there I met this wonderful lady Zinnia and told her about my views and ideas of writing in the blog. That is how it all started and now she is my ever loving soul sister and I love her with all my heart <3 love you Zinnia <3
I love to write about product reviews, Movie reviews and I do hauls time by time.Yes, I am definitely a shopaholic ;-) . I am a horror movie freak and I have watched over 100s of them. If you guys ever want any horror movie’s review or a product review, you are welcome to request us here J


No comments:

Post a Comment