Friday, October 4, 2013

VLCC Fruit Facial Kit Review

VLCC-PAPAYA FRUIT FACIAL KIT:
Hola Bonitas,
I feel so good to write my ever first review on this blog, and before I would start with my product review I would like to thank my best buddy Zinnia for giving me this opportunity. Since we both are jointly hosting this blog now and she is managing the admin part, I will be taking up the review section in majority and she will put up with some amazing DIYs, makeup articles and other posts. And yes of course you girls know she has this love for the sexy men’s section too :p :D  
Now let me come to this facial kit. I bought this facial kit 2 months ago from an online store with 1 on 1 offer and almost it was sleeping on my shelf for long. I remembered this kit when I badly needed a facial and used it up, and I must say, I simply got amazed!
You should start off this product after a routine cleansing routine of your face. You may also use your very own face wash and go on with the kit.
PRICE:  
INR 190 /-
QUANTITY:
Each sachet has 10 gms of product

               
          

           
                  
This product comes with 5 sachets for one complete kit which includes
                        
1. Papaya Scrub:
                      



                  
Directions to apply:
Clean the face with suitable cleanser. Take appropriate amount of this scrub and water to make a paste. Apply all over the face and leave for 5-7 minutes. Use frimator brush with little water for 3-4 minutes or massage gently with finger tips. Remove using cold water.
I used this scrub with rose water and it gave me better results. Most of my blackheads were almost gone with this scrubbing process itself so I didn’t need to go for a steam and bother my face.

2. Cucumber Gel:
                   
           

       
Directions to apply:
 Apply a thin layer of gel over face and massage gently. Leave on for 20 minutes and wipe off with moist cotton. Follow up with a freshener and a moisturizer.

3. Peach Massage cream:
     

                     
                               
Directions to apply:
Take an appropriate amount of peach massage cream on your finger tips and apply all over the face and neck with light circular upward movement till it gets completely absorbed in the skin.
This massage cream had an awesome smell, which almost made me hungry for peaches.

4. Orange Anti Tan Pack:
                         
      

            
Directions to apply:
 Take appropriate amount of orange anti tan pack and mix with water. Apply all over the face and neck avoiding the eye area. Keep it on until dry. Wash it with water. Pat dry.
I added rose water with this pack too for better results instead of water.

5. Green Apple Skin Guard Lotion:
                     




                   
Directions to apply:
Take appropriate amount of the lotion and apply all over the face and neck. Massage gently with the finger tips till it gets absorbed.
This facial has got different nutrients of various fruits and gives immediate brightness and glow which last at least for 5 to 7 days. I highly recommend this facial kit to those who are lazy enough like me to go visit a parlor and have your facial done.
Advantages of VLCC fruit facial kit:
1. Gives immediate glow to the skin.
2. Improvises the skin complexion a bit.
3. The results last for 5 to 7 days
4. Price within the budget, that too with 1on 1 offer.
5. The sachets have enough quantity for one facial
Dis-Advantages of VLCC fruit facial kit:
I seriously don’t have any problem with this facial kit. Up to me its a steal for the price. So why  wait, go grab it.
Rating : 8/10 
Did you like this review? Leave your comments. Follow the blog , follow us on g+ , pin the content on pinterest and also do not forget to like our page J
-          Also let us know which other products you guys will want us to review. More reviews coming up so stay tuned and focused on FAB Diva Blog – The most versatile blog of all J-
-           By Suchitra



No comments:

Post a Comment